Thursday, March 03, 2005

studio reno back is in biz!

i thought i'd post something, since it has been a few weeks of no input in here . . .
lots of action and no action in the old wreckroom.
it all started when sharon and kimmy were gonna move kimmy's shit back home, (because of the wrecked wedding). her dad was suppose to help, but as usual he was a no show. i went to the rescue, and as usual, really over did it and compeletly wrecked my back! (the doc warned me about such activity, my wrong) i was laid up on the futon all week, (thank god for my marx bros and buster keaton collection!)
sharon felt so bad for me i got a new Creative 5.1 speaker sys and sound card for HAL, (which aleviated alot of his meaness), and then on saturday sharon took me and kim out for lunch and a brand new Washburn ES-10 dobro. i am really happy about the latter!
so, here is a tune i did on the old dobro before it got wrecked,
'crawlin' backporch blues' . . .
well, the sun is out again and i am stumblin' around the wreckroom honkin the harp and slidin the strings . . . (i even bashed around on the drums today, things are surely lookin up!)

No comments: