Wednesday, April 27, 2005

billy harvey plays live!



just a quickie.
we got a flyer from billy harvey yesterday. he is playing an accoustic show at bend studio in dallas, tx on saturday, april 30th. (dang, they never come up into the hills these guys).
so, if you are near 'big d' and you're not washing your sox or waiting for the next episode of 'amerikan idle', you should be there.(god knows if we could we would!)
we think he is the next big thing! he surely is #1 in the wreckroom lately, (even more-so once the mail gets here). . .
. . . in the meantime, i am waiting by the mailbox for my copies of the three billy cds, (the wifey had just enuff moola in her purse to cover it, tho she don't know it yet. but she loves billy too, so i'll prolly get off easy.)
uh oh, i think i hear the postman . . . yes!

a piece of the pie:
billy harvey - frozen through
(go buy 'pie' from billy harvey)

7 comments:

sleepybomb said...

alright! glad you liked it, and got it. he is in heavy rotation in here. did ya see the videos? they are too funny, especially the house sitting viddy . . .
i am sure billy would thank you if he was here.

sonicfrog said...

Yep. I knew he was adictive. Glad I could spread the musical love. Now there's another site posted on my blog.

sleepybomb said...

my 3 billy cds came in yesterday and i love 'em all. he is very talented and funny as shit. he is quite nice too as we have been e-mailing each other, (i think he frequents here but i dunno).
thanks sonic for turning me on to him. i am trying to spread the word about billy far and wide . . . he will be famous soon.

sonicfrog said...

Tell him thanks for actually giving permission to link to his blog. Blog policy, I always but don't always get a reply. But hey, people are busy.

sonicfrog said...

I always ASK... ASK!!! When will I learn to ty..?

sleepybomb said...

i just link, i think it as a compliment. . .
i love to find a link to me by wacky sites i don't know about. . . but that is just me.
as i remember i just zapped yer site on here, no asking. . . are ya mad at me?
and billy and you deserve the press!

sonicfrog said...

Heck no! I ain't mad 'tall. I just ask 'cause then the person / blogger will at least look at my site. Pretty sneaky, eh!